- Product Managers can launch services faster.
- Service Delivery managers can now ensure IP-VPN, SD-WAN and 5G services have been properly activated (from their office - they no longer need to send people in the field).
- Service Quality teams can ensure network slices offer the performance characteristics their 5G services require.
- Service Account Managers can now proactively ensure their customers will receive the quality that has been promised.
- Engineering and customer care teams have reduced MTTR. By accessing powerful L2-L7 tests on-demand for each segment of the network and end to end they can locate problems much faster.
- IT/OSS can rely on one proven technology compatible with legacy networks and the telco- cloud architecture they are transitioning to.
All from one platform that can be deployed on premise or in the cloud; ultimately reducing the total TCO of service assurance initiatives.
Want to learn more about Automated Assurance for SD-WAN and 5G networks slices? Meet us in
Berlin at Network Virtualization & SDN Europe21 - 23 May, 2019 Hotel Palace, Berlin, Germany.
Roger Vilanova, Solutions Sales Manager will be presenting "Unleashing the potential of 5G with
Automated, Active Assurance" on Wednesday, May 22 at 2:05-2:25 PM.
If you are at Network Virtualization and SDN Europe, fill out the form to schedule a one-on-one
demo or technical deep dive and meet us at booth #7 for a live demo.
Unable to attend the event? You can also download our whitepaper and understand how to unleash the potential of 5G with Automated, Active Assurance.
Image: Leveraging Netrounds Virtual Test Agents to Assure Network Slice SLAs.