Reimagining Service Assurance in the Digital Service Provider Era
In order to stay competitive and profitable, Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are embracing software, virtualization and automation to streamline their businesses. To ensure customer satisfaction through this transition, there is an increased focus on service assurance. Emerging use cases require new capabilities of service assurance platforms, so that CSPs are able to:
- Automatically test that services have been properly activated.
- Augment network automation with real-time feedback from real-time active service assurance.
- Efficiently monitor business-critical services such as SD-WAN and 5G network slices to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Gain a real-time understanding of the service levels experienced by customers.
- Efficiently troubleshoot service chains established over complex, multi-layered, multi-domain networks, composed of physical and virtualized network functions.
- Mats Nordlund, CEO, Co-founder & Jonas Krogell, CTO at Netrounds
Note: For access to the webinar you will need to login to the Intel Network Builders platform BrightTalk. Alternatively, you may sign up for access.