Improved operational efficiency, through automation and cost optimization, is one of the key business drivers for organizations when embracing multicloud environments. This requires the capability to select a cloud that provides optimal cost and still delivers the expected performance. Therefore, successful multi-cloud deployments require capabilities for on-demand and continuous active validation of network and service performance, prior to making optimization decisions. Having the right solution that provides automatable, active testing and monitoring capabilities is crucial.
In this webinar, Heavy Reading's Principal Analyst for Cloud and Infrastructure, Roz Roseboro, moderates a deep dive into the business mechanics of multicloud environments and service chains together with software company Netrounds, led by company Founder & CEO Mats Nordlund and Technical Product Manager Jonas Krogell.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What differentiates active testing solutions from classical passive assurance
- About the challenges when virtualization makes the network a black box
- Why existing assurance solutions have limited use in multicloud environments
- How virtualization enables fully automated and programmable large-scale active testing and monitoring
- Through a live demonstration of:
- Achievable network performance in a real multicloud environment
- Fault sectionalization in a complex service chain
- Comprehensive end-to-end visibility across network domains and layers
Fill out the form for access to the webinar.